BEE VENOM COLLECTOR/EXTRACTOR
The bee venom collector device has series of built-in protections and indications, making it easy to use and safe for bees. To protect bees, in humid weather the device automatically reduces the current or even shuts itself down, to prevent unwanted damage to the bees from the bee venom collector. During the active season, one bee family can provide from 0.26 to 0.78 per day/hive.
According to a study, conditions of short-term systematic electro-stimulation may lead to a stronger bee family, the queen lays eggs more intensively.
- Up to 0.26-0.78 grams venom per day/hive
- Lightweight at 900 grams (1.9 lbs)
- No external power supplies or cables
- Made of 100% solid wood
- Length: 258 mm (10.15 inches)
- Width: 158 mm (6.22 inches)
- Height: 38 mm (1.49 inches)
- One bee venom collector can be used up to 3-5 hives/day.
- Best results are achieved if, after 45 minutes of harvest, each hive is given 1-2 hours to recuperate
- It is best for the bees if venom is harvested not more than 4 days a week, up to 6
- If you plan on collecting bee venom for 3 to 4 consecutive months, you should switch to 3-4 days per week, keeping bees healthy