The bee venom collector has a series of built-in protections and indications, making it easy to use and safe for bees. To protect the bees in humid weather, the device automatically reduces the current or even shuts itself down to prevent unwanted damage to the bees from the bee venom collector. According to a study, conditions of short-term systematic electro-stimulation may lead to a stronger bee family, and the queen lays eggs more intensively.
- Up to 0.3-0.9 grams venom per 45 minute session
- Lightweight at 900 grams (1.9 lbs)
- No external power supplies or cables
- Made of 100% solid wood
- Length: 258 mm (10.15 inches)
- Width: 158 mm (6.22 inches)
- Height: 38 mm (1.49 inches)
- One bee venom collector can be used up to 3-5 hives/day.
- Best results are achieved if, after 45 minutes of harvest, each hive is given 1-2 hours to recuperate.
- It is best for the bees if venom is harvested not more than four days a week.
- If you plan on collecting bee venom for 3 to 4 consecutive months, you should switch to 3-4 days per week, keeping bees healthy.
Visit our sister site to get your collector.
Order here: Bee Venom Collector